Computer
Computers these accessories can be found in almost every house.
In the computer have all the games, information, movies and any thing you want.
In addition, Thanks to the computers, have jobs because much people employees in computing companies.
On the one hand, to the computers has big advantage because in the computer have internet-and there is everything: games, information and more things.
If you have Questions in your Homework, and you don't know to answer them, you can search for an answer.
If you bored and you haven't way to employ yourself,
You can find games you will want to play.
On the other hand, to the computer have disadvantages.
From example:
Sometimes, the computer is spoiled or the computer can be stuck.
Sometimes you seek something and you can not find.
Moreover, to the computer have Things they did not educational.
In my opinion, I love computers although all the disadvantages that specified above.
I love to work on the computers.
I love to play in them and to hear songs in the computer.
In addition, in the computer, I can keep of contact with my friends.
When I need help in my homework, I use in the computer.
In conclusion, to the computer have advantages and disadvantages and although to the computer have disadvantages, I love to work with him.
יום שני, 26 בינואר 2009
הירשם ל-
תגובות לפרסום (Atom)
Dea Gali,
השבמחקYou mentioned that computers have advantages and disadvantages. We have to find the way to use it cleverly and not to forget that we have to keep on with our social life too.